March 28, 2018 – The AirVenture OSHKOSH 2018 NOTAM has just been released. There are several changes in operations and functions since last year, making the NOTAM required reading for anyone flying to Oshkosh for AirVenture.
While the overall procedure is similar to past years, there are some changes compared to the 2017 version. Some of those changes include:
- Oshkosh Ground Control frequency: 132.3
- Oshkosh Taxiway Bravo realignment
- Aircraft camping and parking areas at Oshkosh
- Madison Approach Control frequencies
- IFR STMP reservation not required at Madison
- Burbun (BUU) and Timmerman (LJT) VOR’s decommissioned
To view or download the NOTAM and to review procedures for parking in the Vintage Showplane are click here.