Information for Sellers
Aeromart is a service of the EAA Vintage Aircraft Association and operated by Vintage Volunteers.
UPDATE: Mail Order Tag Pre-Purchase for 2017 will begin Monday, May 1, 2017.
How Aeromart Works For Sellers
If you already know what you are going to be selling at AirVenture, and have a list of more than 25 items you can now purchase tags prior to AirVenture. The Tags are $1 apiece, plus $12 Shipping and handling. This year we have changed our check-in procedure and the tag numbers used to identify parts are now computer driven, so we will need to receive a spreadsheet list using the this template saved as a .CSV file, so that we can generate those tags for you. Please Contact Us when you are ready to send us your file, and to get information on where to mail the check. Thanks, Paul Kyle, Chairman
- Anyone interested in selling an item in Aeromart must be an EAA Member, to ease the time it will take to verify your membership please have your current EAA membership card available with you when filling out the Consignment Agreement.
- Deliver any items you wish to sell on Saturday July 22, 2017, Noon – 5:00 pm, Sunday, July 23, 2017, from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday, July 24, 2017, from Noon – 5:00 pm, and Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. See the Schedule page for details.
- All aviation related items are welcome, of all shapes and sizes and regardless of condition – including aircraft parts, instruments, engines, propellers, partially completed kits, clothing, books, and historical memorabilia.
- You will complete and attach an Aeromart Sale Tag to each item, this tag describes the item and displays your asking price. The tag also helps us track the overall sale process.
NOTE: you may NOT use your left over tags from the previous year.
- A sample of the Consignment Agreement can be downloaded here. Key points that we need to be aware of are:
- Sellers pay Aeromart a fee of $1.00 for each tag that is purchased.
- All prices must be in whole dollars, and will include the required 5% Wisconsin sales tax, unless the item is deemed to be an Aircraft part as determined by the seller.
- If the item is sold, 12 percent of the sale amount will be deducted as a sales commission.
- A total of 12% or 17% will be deducted from your sale price.
- If the item is not sold, it can be checked out on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday from 9am to 5pm, or Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm.
- Notice – Items left at Aeromart after 2pm, Saturday, July 29, 2017, will be considered abandoned, and become the property of Aeromart.
- Aeromart will mail you a check within 30 days for the net amount due to you for products sold.
- Other information for sellers can be found on our FAQ page.