Information for Sellers
Aeromart is a service of the EAA Vintage Aircraft Association and operated by Vintage Volunteers.
Pre-Convention Tag Sales is now Closed. You may purchase sales tags when you arrive.
How Aeromart Works For Sellers
- Anyone interested in selling an item in Aeromart must be an EAA Member, to ease the time it will take to verify your membership please have your current EAA membership card available with you when filling out the Consignment Agreement.
- Deliver any items you wish to sell on Saturday July 27, 2013, Noon – 5:00pm or Sunday, July 28, 2013, from 9am to 5pm. See the Schedule page for details.
- All aviation related items are welcome, of all shapes and sizes and regardless of condition – including aircraft parts, instruments, engines, propellers, partially completed kits, clothing, books, and historical memorabilia.
- You will complete and attach an Aeromart Sale Tag to each item, this tag describes the item and displays your asking price. The tag also helps us track the overall sale process. Instructions on completing the tag can be downloaded here. NOTE: you may NOT use your left over tags from the previous year.
- A sample of the Consignment Agreement can be downloaded here. Key points that we need to be aware of are:
- Sellers pay Aeromart a fee of $1.00 for each tag that is purchased.
- All prices must be in whole dollars, and will include the required 5% Wisconsin sales tax.
- If the item is sold, 12 percent of the sale amount will be deducted as a sales commission.
- A total of 17% will be deducted from your sale price.
- If the item is not sold, it can be checked out on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday from 9am to 5pm, or Saturday from 9am to noon.
- Notice – Items left at Aeromart after 2pm, Saturday, August 3, 2013, will be considered abandoned, and become the property of Aeromart.
- Aeromart will mail you a check within 30 days for the net amount due to you for products sold.
- To purchase additional tags you will need to present the Carbon copy of your 2013 agreement.
- Other information for sellers can be found on our FAQ page.